A Post of a Story: The Value if the Old Testament: Since then.

Ever since July 13th, which is the number of the new beginning, I have still had visions.

One time I saw coke bottle and asked a coworker of mine named Char if there was coke bottle here? She said no. We found she told me it was there yesterday. 

I have had serval times happen where I would think about someone or something and it came to pass. I was grocery shopping, was thinking of my uncle and it came true. 

A friend of mine I have been praying for said he believes God is. The Holy Spirit has been working in him. I never mentioned that. I've been witnessing the Holy Spirits power a lot lately to the point where I cried and questioned my salvation, but I'm staying faithful knowing it is the LORD. 

I recognize numbers still and I noticed symbolisms. It varies how often I do. LORD willing I will use what I have learned to serve Him. 

I saw a post Bible verse about their being great signs in Heaven in the Last days and I was wondering what they were. And then a few days later my brother motioned it to me. I think he's finally starting to wake up about what days we're living in.

I want go hard for the LORD in these last days.

I had to fill out FMLA paperwork before I went back to work and on the 25th of July I turned it in, but it did not go through. On the the 26th I had to turn in a 2nd one, and I knew it was the LORD speaking to me.

I was worried once and saw a spam email with the number 12 and that calmed me down.

I was questioning if I should witness to someone and saw the number 13, and I'm not on meds anymore, so I know it still stands as the Holy Spirit. 

The LORD says you cannot serve two masters. 6 is Satan 7 is Jesus. 6 and 7 is 13. Judas which is a false new beginning.

There were 613 laws when the Jews turned their back on God and 6 and thirteen are Satans numbers.

I was detained by Satan 6/13, which is once again Satan's number.

Red 13 from a video game called Final Fantasy 7 who has an X on him; X is the mark 13 is Satan's number Red 13 is a beast; mark of the beast.


Voddie Baucham a pastor recognizes numbers like I do, but on a more mild level.

Start at the 5 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci0H1thFP4s

The Roman Empire ran for 666 years. Which was a Godless empire. The Bible says the spirit of the Antichrist was already here.

Revelation 1:8 lands on verse 8 which is the number I kept hearing, helped me learn it translates to Jesus is the A and the Z.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

When I texted my brother Kristopher I was walking past room number 26 in the ER Hospital.  

More. There is increasing knowledge of the faith. The LORD is returning soon. Rapture Ready!!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!