Christ Based Centered Mental Health Pt. 2

 Business Runner: What are you here for.




Client: I'm here for (fill this part in) example: 



-My terrible attention span. 



-My ADHD



-My anger issues



Business Runner: Is there anything about this you want to elaborate on such symptoms of your personality traits caused by what you state you have or examples or scenarios of what you state you have that make you behave certain ways?



Client: No



Business Runner: Well in that case I want you to know that there is an all powerful God named Jesus Christ, by following Him you are instantly healed. You may not have the attention span as others, but the LORD can still use you. The key is to serve the LORD as best as you can. Believe in healer and he will provide you with a blessing if necessary.





Client: Okay sounds great.



Business Runner: I want you state all of your symptoms and your personality and then I will give you a medication. That way after we give you these meds we can see if this medication is a good fit for you. Before taking this medication, I want to know by taking this medication, you will be under an altered mental status. Hopefully for the better. Any questions comments or concerns?

NOTE: Anytime you state a medication, state what it is good for, and state all medication options so you do all things with charity and leave it up to client for them to see if something sounds like it may fit their needs best.


Client: No



Business Runner: I will close is prayer. Heavenly Father may this client draw closer to you and have enhanced mental health. In Jesus name. Amen. 

Have a blessed day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

GOD is of this schomoyoho song.

GOD is of this blog