Christ Based Centered Metal Health Pt. 3
Business Runner: What are you here for.
Client: I'm here for (fill this part in) example:
-My terrible attention span.
-My ADHD
-My anger issues
Business Runner: Is there anything about this you want to elaborate on such symptoms of your personality traits caused by what you state you have or examples or scenarios of what you state you have that make you behave certain ways?
Client: Yes. I have anger issues. The other day I got angry at my wife, and I punched a whole in the wall.
Business Runner: Well before I place you on medication, we'll try an all natural ways such as teaching you how to pray first thing in the morning and leave during the hour of temptation. If you pray and follow the LORD it will work. 100% guarantee. Meet me in 3 months and see how the progress is going.
Client: Will do.
Comments
Post a Comment