I am The I AM Servant 8

 I am The I AM Servant Kalen 8







1. And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
2. God poured his spirit to the I AM Servant and gave him the revelation Rapture 2028.
3. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. 
4. People who witnessed it. The LORD saw it.The first man who was notified was The I AM servant's brother Apocrypha-Kris.
5. K.C. Samson-Gideon saw the spirit go unto his phone. The Sparrow believed in my vision dream. The LORD revealed that to me in my dream vision.
6. Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel.
7. Israel got their land back on May 14, 1948.
8.The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
9. Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
10.The fig tree refers to Jesus.
11. A fig tree is full between three and five years. That matches the I AM Servant's prophecy perfectly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!