A Burning Passion For the LORD'S Return

 For some time now, I have had a desire for the LORD'S return. I pray for it. I remember when I was more of a secular Christian, my number one prayer was for the LORD'S return. Now that I cut loose my affiliation with the world, I started to do a lot more for the LORD. Thank you LORD. I have managed to study the Bible, and read it from front to back. A lot of sins make me feel uncomfortable nowadays that I had tolerance for. I'm not perfect, but now that I've drawn closer to the LORD, I have a better understanding. To think, eating from a tree could cause all of this. Great is the LORD, for he made it easy to have eternal life. All one has to do is believe. Recently, I have been on the verge of tears thinking about the LORD'S return, just thinking how much longer. I always wanted the LORD'S return, but since I've grown closer to the LORD, that passion has only grown stronger. I thank the LORD for placing a desire on my heart to want him to take us home. His bride. His body. I think that is why He blessed allowing me to know it going to happen by 2028. It motivates me to serve Him greater. 


Here are some words to comfort you.

1 Thessalonians 4:17

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Wisdom to know the antichrist

GOD is of this schomoyoho song.