A Burning Passion For the LORD'S Return

 For some time now, I have had a desire for the LORD'S return. I pray for it. I remember when I was more of a secular Christian, my number one prayer was for the LORD'S return. Now that I cut loose my affiliation with the world, I started to do a lot more for the LORD. Thank you LORD. I have managed to study the Bible, and read it from front to back. A lot of sins make me feel uncomfortable nowadays that I had tolerance for. I'm not perfect, but now that I've drawn closer to the LORD, I have a better understanding. To think, eating from a tree could cause all of this. Great is the LORD, for he made it easy to have eternal life. All one has to do is believe. Recently, I have been on the verge of tears thinking about the LORD'S return, just thinking how much longer. I always wanted the LORD'S return, but since I've grown closer to the LORD, that passion has only grown stronger. I thank the LORD for placing a desire on my heart to want him to take us home. His bride. His body. I think that is why He blessed allowing me to know it going to happen by 2028. It motivates me to serve Him greater. 


Here are some words to comfort you.

1 Thessalonians 4:17

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!