Daily War. Seek the Reward

 To be conflicted with yourself, is terrible. As one tries to grow closer to the LORD, he may find his self feeling bad. He may find his self slipping. He may be tempted to break. It would just be easier to follow your selfish desires. When one draws closer to the LORD, it the feeling is a lose lose situation. If he breaks and goes back to his old ways he feels guilty. If he strives to be more Christ-Like he gets isolated from the world, shunned, all at the same time feeling like blaming LORD. He begins to think, "Why LORD? You're all powerful. Why do you not answer my prayers." Just keep waring with your old nature. Pray that it becomes better. Pray for better days. All those feelings come from the fallen state. Focus on the LORD, and do His will. Blessed will you be on Judgement day. The reason why the LORD does not always answer your prayers is because of sin. One day, should you stay faithful unto him, you will be with Him in eternity, and all your sorrows and negativity will go away. He promised it will be better than can you imagine. Just stay faithful. If you break. Get back up. Keep striving to be more like the LORD. In Jesus name. Amen.



Romans 7:19-25 KJV

For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.


John 14:12

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!