If You Were Notified You Have Five Years Max

 Acts 2:17


17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:



If you know someone who has prophesied the rapture is coming what would you do with it?



Would you take take it to heart?

Would you look at the evidence?

Would you pray and hope that it is true?

Would you go spread the gospel to as many people as you can?

What would you do?


The LORD has given us many signs that about when he will return. And some believers will refuse to wake up. The LORD will cut his portion asunder where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. Do not be deceived. Surely the LORD tells us this generation shall not pass. May the LORD wake you up. 


I thank the LORD for dying on the cross of Calvary for my sins. I thank him for shedding his blood for me. I thank God for raising Jesus up three days later.


My name is Kalen. On 06/08/2023 I had a great prophecy. I pray it comes to pass.

My prophecy stated 2028 rapture. 

I texted my brother instantly on that day stating that I had a prophecy.

Sometime after I came up with the following details.

Acts 2:17

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:


My prophecy Rapture 2028


In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. I

I had the prophecy. I texted my brother instantly when I had, and of course the LORD witnessed it.


Ezekiel 36:24

24For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.


May 14, 1948

On May 14, 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. U.S. President Harry S. Truman recognized the new nation on the same day.


Psalm 90:10

10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.



Matthew 24:32-34 KJV

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.


A fig tree takes three to five years to be grown. That matches my prophecy perfectly.



Also I had a message. The message states "No human can find anything but eight eight eight down below"


There are 24 hours in day and night. 24 divided by three which is the number of The Trinity which is God, is 8. God is over the first, second, and last eight hours of the day.


That is eternal punishment for the nonbelievers which is the lake of fire.


Revelation 20:10

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!