Matthew 7:22-24 If it were written for Saved people

 

   Matthew 7:22-24

22 22 Few will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we believed you are Son the of God. Have we believed you died on the cross for our sins? Have we believed your blood was shed for us? Have we believed God raised you from the dead three days later.

23 And then will I profess unto them, enter into the kingdom of Heaven for you have believed in spirit and in truth.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:




The real Matthew 22 & 23 are different. The reason why I made this post is because I know people who are thrown off and confused by this passage. You cannot believe on your own the LORD the way you want to believe on Him. You can only believe on the LORD the way he commands you too if you desire to serve Him. I pray this helps you understand why many that believe on the LORD will not enter Heaven.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!