Records of My Thoughts #1

 I may or may not start posting things like this, but do to the fact that this has happened to me well over 30 times in my life, I think I might start posting such occurences. Every time I think about something, something about it comes to pass. Just yesterday, I was thinking about Genesis 8:22 22While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. I did not realize it was that passage, but I was thinking about it. Throughout my life I have thought of something and soon after, something about it comes to pass. Today, I heard that in church. Praise God for HE is good!!!!!!!!


Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

There are different kinds of prophecies, I've learned, based off my own personal experience. There are some prophecies where it is obvious and you know what is coming. There are other times where one's mind continuously wonders off and then it comes to pass, and that person, thinks "Oh, that why I was thinking about that," or "I was just thinking about that."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!