The Sorrow As I see the Day of LORD approaching.

 As I see the rapture coming, and I know the LORD's return is soon, I think about how many people are going to spend eternity in Hell. They will spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. The first eight hours will be in the Lake of Fire, the second eight hours will be in the Lake of Fire, and the last eight hours will be in the lake of Fire for the rest of eternity. All that talent in celebrities, wasted. All that speed by track runners, gone. All that Power by boxers, powerless. All that dominance by rulers, enslaved by judgement. I'm thankful the LORD chose me. It saddens me, to know so many people will spend eternity there however. 


If you are not right with the LORD, make sure you are rightv with LORD. Make sure you trust the LORD and Him alone.  He shed His blood for the remission of your sins. He died on the Cross of Calvary. He was buried. He rose again three days later. Only believe and you will spend eternity with Him where he has made many mansions for those who place their faith in Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!