A Prayer of Thanksgiving

 Heavenly Father, Thank you for you being you. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. Thank you  for shedding your blood for me. Thank you for rising up three days later. Heavenly Father, thank you for leading by example. Thank you for thinking of me from the beginning of time. Thank you for having an abundance of love. Thank you for teaching me how to be thankful. Thank you for your grace. Thank you for your mercy. Thank you for your Holy Spirit. Thank you for being so wonderful. LORD, Thank you for giving me joy. Thank you for giving me peace. LORD there is so much for me to be thankful for. Thank you for all things. In Jesus name. Amen.






Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!