Records of My Thoughts #3

The other day, about three days ago, I thought about the difference between foolishness and silliness.

The conclusion I came up with was foolishness is sin and silliness is not sin.

The following day I heard someone call someone's behavior foolish, and then they retracted from that and called them silly instead of because foolish was an insult.


This happens to me so often. Trying to remember to post these when it comes up.



28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!