The LORD Blessed Me. LORD willing I will be able to bless you with it. Study method.

There is a way I use to study the Bible that requires me to listen to a verse over and over, I was using YouTube, but it stopped having videos for me to do that after so long. Now, I thought that was just it for me using that study method it. Then the LORD, yesterday, revealed to me that I can use the sound icon at the top right of the search bar, and copy and paste a verse to hear it over and over. Thank you LORD, for that helps me. Personally, I've learned that is not fastest way to memorize something. I do not know if this is for everyone, but my brain stops memorizing stuff as quickly if it is repeated over and over often times. I use it anyway though because it does help greatly. Slowly, but surely. LORD willing, I will be able to bless people with a page to help them study. We can do all things through Christ which strengthens us. 


Side note: I use multiple studying methods. 


Phillipians 4:13

13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!