Well the phone call has been made & the email has been sent. office@thrive-pyschiatry.com Phone number (715)-317-5466

The following is based on facts. My brother in love wanted me to give to speak to someone to see if I'm crazy. Well to that I say I am crazy. Just because I'm crazy does not mean I'm not telling the truth. I'm not seeking help. I'm just doing this because I gave my brother-in-love my word. 

Jesus is the son of God. He died on the cross of Calvary. He shed his blood for the remission of your sins. He was buried. God raised Him up from the dead three days later. Believe on the LORD Jesus Christ and you will spend eternity with Him.

I was requested to tell a Christian Psychiatrist about my situation.

Jeremiah 3:30

3For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

May 14, 1948

On May 14, 1948David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. U.S. President Harry S. Truman recognized the new nation on the same day.

Matthew 24:34

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Psalm 90:10

10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.


All of the prior I learned after the following:

I said Heavenly Father, use me to do great things for roughly a few months. Then I kept seeing the number 8. I was prescribed a medication called modafinil that opened up spirits in me. One of them said "No human can find anything, but eight eight eight" down below over and over, so I wrote it down. It took me a month to find out what it meant. It has multiple meanings. One means sinners will burn in eternity for their sins day and night. Another means God is over the first second and last eight hours of the days. I do not need a psychiatrist for the LORD is my psychiatrist. 



So logically if Israel got their land back in 1948, psalm 90:10 says our years are fourscore years which is 80 years, and in the last days your sons and daughters will prophecy that means my prophecy of the LORD's return will be in 2028 which is just like I prophesied.

Feel free to look up the following.

IamTheIAMservant.blogspot.com

In the search bar search THE GREAT ACTS 2:17 Sign.


If you're truly a Christian you will fall in one of these three categories

Option 1: No man knows the days or the hour

Matthew 24:36

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Option 2: You will not be in darkness.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-7

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.


Option 3: That day you will know not until it happens.

Matthew 24:37-39

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.


38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,


39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!