Acts 2:17 and Daniel 12:4 A Dream I had

 Daniel 12:4

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.



Acts 2:17

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:



I had a dream once that a brother of mine was crying very oddly. I woke up right after and he sent me a text stating something about a concern he had about me. 


I have to come to the conclusion that dreams are 100% real in dream form.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!