Believably Blessed By the Most High!!!!!!!!

For about half a year now. I have had moments where I have prayed for stuff, and my prayers have been answered before I even prayed for it. THAT IS THE POWER OF GOD!!!!!!!!
Today, I had my wallet missing. I started praying, and not even a single word came out before I found it!!!!!!!! What will eternity with the LORD be like!!!!!!!! Better than I can imagine that's for sure!!!!!!!!

Isaiah 65:24

And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.


Did that prophecy just become fulfilled? I believe so. Definitely to some degree anyways. I know in the millennial kingdom it will be like that for sure!!!!!!!! I look forward to that!!!!!!!!


Thank you LORD for letting me have life, and have life more abundantly!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!