Finders Keepers

 I was born into sin. Satan found me. He blinded me and bound me. I was roaming in darkness. I was lost, but now I'm found. The LORD keeps me, and makes me relax making blogs. I thank the LORD for he finds me and he keeps me. Finders keeps. Jesus found me, and so he can keep me. 


Romans 3:10-12



10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.


Ephesians 1:5

Ephesians 1:5 - Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,





The LORD sought me first. Finders keepers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!