My 2/13/2024 Dream

 Today, before I woke up, I had a dream. In that dream I dreamt about a friend of mine I used to go to church with. I was spending time at that person's house, the dream version of it that is. That person mentioned something to me to the affect of that person saying did not seem like I welcome, and then I explained myself, and that person was okay and did not feel bad about the unwelcoming environment anymore. I tried to help cook something that was being cooked later in the dream, and someone walked up to me and said I was not supposed to do that, so I tried to place the food back how it was, but some of the noodles was still hanging out of the side of the pot. 


All dreams have meaning, but what?


Daniel 12:4

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


Genesis 40:8

8And they said unto him, We have dreamed a dream, and there is no interpreter of it. And Joseph said unto them, Do not interpretations belong to God? tell me them, I pray you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!