My 2/27/2024 Dream Knowledge of it

 Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:



The LORD gave me a dream where I went to these different stages. I went into this portal and he called me. I remember having an option to turn left or turn right. I remember having fun, and then the LORD called me to test me to do something along with a huge group of people. I dreamt that someone pooped on me and he was happy about it, thinking "Finally." as he had released his self. 


The LORD makes me dream better!!!!!!!!


Romans 8:30

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.


The LORD predestined my dreams. My good. My holiness. All I did was believe!!!!!!!!

Thank you LORD for the increasing knowledge of you!!!!!!!!


Daniel 12:4

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!