My 2/27/2024 Dream Knowledge of it

 Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:



The LORD gave me a dream where I went to these different stages. I went into this portal and he called me. I remember having an option to turn left or turn right. I remember having fun, and then the LORD called me to test me to do something along with a huge group of people. I dreamt that someone pooped on me and he was happy about it, thinking "Finally." as he had released his self. 


The LORD makes me dream better!!!!!!!!


Romans 8:30

Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.


The LORD predestined my dreams. My good. My holiness. All I did was believe!!!!!!!!

Thank you LORD for the increasing knowledge of you!!!!!!!!


Daniel 12:4

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

GOD is of this schomoyoho song.

GOD is of this schomoyoho song. Updated as unto The LORD