Record of My Thoughts #21

 Yesterday or a couple of days ago, I saw a barber on Facebook that I used to see often in person. I had not seen him about a couple of years at least. Today I saw encountered him.

The LORD has blessed me with being able to think about something and then it comes to pass. This has been happening to me my whole life. Now, I'm aware it's not a coincidence, but a gift from God. I just it would be for stuff I desire more. LORD willing, I will master that.

Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:



Acts 2:17


17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:


Daniel 12:4

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!