Reoccurring of the Number 8.

 Childlike faith. I noticed 8 is the number of the new beginning. Recently I prayed for a banker. I left. I walked back in and there was a number 8 on the screen. New beginning.


Last week. My speakers broke. I ordered new ones, and it said they will arrive by eight. This has all been happening after I started serving the LORD. There's no way this is coincidence. The LORD my God is with me.


Daniel 12:4

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


Matthew 18:2-3

At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?

2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,

3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

GOD is of this schomoyoho song.

GOD is of this schomoyoho song. Updated as unto The LORD