Reoccuring of Eight Pt. 4

 Today I repented and decided to make a youtube video to serve the LORD. amd when I opened my emails there was an eight. If you remember my blogs in my I am Servant posts, you will recall six sending. Today, I encountered a six sending. My computer turned black and my computer had a six on it.

James 4:7

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.


Uncoincidentally. Then at the bottom of computer screen it all turned pitch black. At the bottom of my screen I had three tabs open that made (80) (80) (80).


No human can find anything, but eight eight eight down below.

Faith boggling!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!