The Hospital Dream Girl

 Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:


Acts 2:17

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:


To a girl I saw in my dream back when I was medicated. 

I had this dream of you. I know you exist. You were as clear as the eyes can see. You were Japanese. You had black hair, and you were thin. Your head was down, and you were walking very slowly because you were in another realm. The LORD revealed me to you. Did you know there is man named Jesus who is the son of God? Did you know he came into this world to shed His blood on the cross of Calvary for the remission of your sins? Did you know He was buried, and God raised Him up from the dead three days later? If you believe in this, you will not perish in the lake of fire but have everlasting life. I have no doubt that we will meet someday. That dream was for a reason. 


I hope life is treating you well. When we meet, I look forward to telling you about the LORD's soon return. Until then, the LORD loves you, and you have special place in my prayers. Love you!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!