Why Wear Christian Shirts Opposed to Other Shirts.

It was asked to me today, why I would rather wear a Christian shirt opposed to other shirts. I want to grow closer to the LORD. I want my light to shine I want to hear well done thou good and faithful servant. 

I was asked what is love? 

The answer to that is,

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

13 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 


As I draw closer to the LORD, I've learned opposition is inevitable. It's coming either way. When I was just trying to get along people took offense. Now That I try to serve the LORD people take offense.

Explanation or not people will be prone to their darkness, for that is the fallen state of man.



Matthew 24:10

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.


James 4:8

8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.


That's why I wear a shirt's and will not compromise taking a picture with those who refuse. It's not about the shirt, but the Holy Spirit behind the shirt.


Colossians 3:23-24

23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.


Matthew 12:45-50


46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.


47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.


48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

I walk with the LORD.

John 6:39-40

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!