Dreams: Describing Dreams 5

How to describe dreams.


Dreams are reward from God to those who diligently seek Him. With God all things are possible.

I was wide awake inside of my own dream before. When it happened younger brother spoke to me.

Genesis 15:1

King James Version

15 After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.


When the LORD came unto Abraham in vision, it was a result of Abraham's faith and closeness to the LORD.

I was wide awake inside my own dream. Abraham may have been as well. I know what I had was vision, and now I know visions can speak. I know this by faith as it happened to me, it is stated in Joel 2:28, and it also happened to Abraham. 


Dreams are a spiritual part of you. In addition, some people have voices in their head, some people have

heard actual voice, that other people have heard simultaneously. Dreams are the paradoxical restful active part of you brain. 


When a man prays to the LORD, and prays without ceasing, he can feel the joy of the LORD inside his dreams. 

God is not the author confusion, draw near to God and he will draw near to you. Experience God in your dreams.

James 4:8

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.


Dreams are God's blessing to those who diligently seek Him!!!!!!!!


I thank the LORD for allowing me to make these posts.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!