My 04/21/2024 Part B

  Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

  This morning, before I woke up, I had a dream that was in a dark room. I was originally on a chair, and then I started walking. As was walking, I was calling on the LORD. Towards the end of my dream, there was this very tall door, with a very tall woman standing outside of it. It was a vivid dream. Once again, it occurred after I had fasted. 

Maybe this is part of a permanent effect of me taking modafinil. 



Acts 2:17

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:


1 Corinthians 16:14

14Let all your things be done with charity. 



The part I forgot to mention. I felt like I was literally moving in my own dream again. It felt that way because it IIIISSSS that way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!