Pulling a Kris.

 Pulling a Kris. One thing I've learned from my brother in Christ who is Kris is to be more care free. If I lack anything, I should not chase money, but relax and serve the LORD. Jesus will take of me. I have no need to worry about that. My brother in Christ named Kris has that skill naturally. As for me, I have had to adapt it. It's a skill a learned from him. That's why I Call it pulling a Kris.

Uplifting a brother. Thank you LORD.


1 Thessalonians 5:11-12

11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

12 And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!