Putting the Knowledge together about Dreams.

 Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


I just realized something about dreams. I can see and move inside my dream. This is not the first time this has happened to me, where I felt conscious as if my dreams were partially reality. Back when I was sent to the hospital, I could see my dream with my eyes. I was moving inside my own dream. Dreams touch a sensory part of a man's brain. That is why a man is conscious of his dreams. Dreams can sink down into one's eyes, and ultimately touch people physically. I believe when one draws closer to the LORD their dreams surpass the peace of all understanding. I believe dreams were originally supposed to be physical, and not just something of the mind. When Adam fell. I believe it messed up how we're supposed to dream. When we dream, we dream under a sin nature. When the sin is taken away. We dream better than ever, most likely to the point where we physically feel our dreams. This is based off my personal experience and combining that with the scriptures to make a logical conclusion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!