Record of My Thoughts #32

 Today the Holy Spirit in me witnessed to someone. They rejected Jesus and said it had been them against the world for 25 years. 

Later today, someone was conversing and mentioned the same topic how people should not feel they're by themselves.

The Holy Spirit in me did not go into the conversation, however it felt like mentioning how the love of many will wax cold.


Matthew 24:13-14

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Acts 2:17

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!