Record of My Thoughts #36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUZCeU8rDhA


In this video, the pastor mentions how the Bible states greater things than Jesus shall we do.

I was speaking to my brother one day about this Bible verse before the video came out.


John 14:12

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.



Acts 2:17-18

17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:


Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!