If I Could Go Back in Time Knowing What I Know Now.

 If I could go back in time what would I do?

On a personal level, I would pray for the things I'm currently praying for. I pray the LORD makes it impossible for me to sin against Him. I pray all come to repentance. I pray the LORD makes it impossible for all to sin against Him.


If I could go back in time in general, what would I do?

The tree of knowledge of good and evil is definitely getting cut into pieces, and burned, I would pray to the LORD that he makes it impossible for me to sin against Him, then I would pray for no darkness in me, so I would know exactly what to do, then I would pray all my prayer requests come to pass faster than I pray for them. I would pray without ceasing. I would serve the LORD with gladness. All wickedness in my heart would not exist.


If I could go back in time, things would be different. 


Good thing God is all powerful. The time spent Him will make it seem as if none of this ever happened. 

Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!


Matthew 7:7-8

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!