In Response to The Prior Post

I remember some time ago in lifetime I heard 2 people say, "If you do not have free will how can you love?"

Well as you may know I made videos called "Spiritual Mathematics"

What God is is someone who keeps allowing my knowledge to increase.


Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.


The answer to all is simple.

Start with God. 

When one believes something something they believe in's foundation is the spirit of it.

If you do not have free will how can you love?

Simple

Predistination+love=Predestination love


That's the formula for all things.

Free will + love = free will love.

Etc.

Now you know.


Thank you Jesus for allowing me to have all the Daniel 12:4 moments that I have. In Jesus Christ name, I pray. Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!