Keep Guard. A Prayer of Mine Answered

 I've been wondering about Mormonism recently, thinking they're believers. I prayed to the Heavenly Father to reveal to me if it is true or not, so I would not be deceived. He revealed to me that it is false. And on top of that I saw more 6s. I pray you believe me, but regardless of if you do or not, it's a major coincidence that bad things happen in patterns of 6 if I'm this accurate for about an entire year now. I called it "Six Sending" I found out Joseph and his Mormon founders are false prophets. One way I've learned to find out if something is true, is to pray. One thing Jesus has blessed me with is fast prayer. I prayed and He revealed the answer in less than 4hrs. Keep your guard up. Pay attention to subtlety. Satan is coming hard knowing his time is short. Spending time with God equals avoiding deception.


Revelation 13:18

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.


2 Corinthians 11:3

3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 


Revelation 12:12

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-22

16 Rejoice evermore.

17 Pray without ceasing.

18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

19 Quench not the Spirit.

20 Despise not prophesyings.

21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.



1 Thessalonians 5:20

20 Despise not prophesyings.

We have 4 more years and we're out of the world of evil for ever more!!!!!!!! PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!