Reoccurring of Eight Pt. 20

I am making a post about the message of God on 5/26/2024 

The 26

2+6=8

Thank you, Jesus, for the number 8!!!!!!!!


G=1

O=2

D=3

J=4

E=5

S=6

U=7

S=8


GOD IS THE NEW BEGINNING

GOD...HE'S US!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

GODJESUS 

NOT A CONCIDENCE. I LEARNED THIS 

ON 04/03/2024


2 Corinthians 11:3

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.


Galatians 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.


Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.


Matthew 25:40

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.


God is what?

God is Christ that liveth in us.

God is us.

We are not God, but God is us.

God is the becoming of us.



When the serpent beguiled Eve, he tricked her into thinking she would become as God.


God starts for he is the Alpha

you turn to Him.

And He is you, not you, but God who is in you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!