Taken Doctrines

 There's been a few times now, where a pastor I listen to named Robert Breaker has taken some my original doctrines before. I cannot type something without the computer sending to pastors or whatever is being watch nowadays. In addition to that I have a mind that transports through the computer. Often times I will think about something, and someone will mention it soon after. God is given me a spirit that goes through the computer.


Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.


Daniel 12:4

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!