06/25/24 06/26/24 Dream

 Last night. I had a dream that I was shopping somewhere and got three shirts. I only remember one of them. It was a fancy green shirt. Then I left the store and saw an I.D. of someone I know in real life. The person's name was different in the dream however. The name was Kay Tanaka. The person's name in real life has the same first name however.



Based off of this dream it would seem as if the brain tries to remember certain things, but is a little off.


I have a friend on Facebook currently with that name. Interesting. 


Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!