No Choice Forced Love.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du4nBjMIi3I


32:42

Statement


33:00

Is forced love truly love?

The answer to that is yes.



Recently I've been thinking about forced love. I agree with all believers perspective on this. The desires of my perspective is I wish Jesus would take away my ability to sin. I wish He would have forced His love on me. That would be better than this free will thing that lead us into sin. 

I pray the LORD makes it impossible for me to sin against Him. He said ask and you shall receive. I wish He would take over. 

Working out my own salvation. Asking and I shall receive.


Phillippians 2:12


12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.


Matthew 7:7-8

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!