08/03/24 08/04/24 Dream

 I had a dream that there was this vent in a dark area near the beginning of my dream. In the vent contained a lot various things including something related to Final Fantasy, which is a video game, that seemed to be of some kind of experiment by a person that was sitting in a chair with a light over him. The vent was deep.  Towards the end of my dream, I was in the area again but the vent did not have a person sitting behind it. Inside the vent started growing some being that looked partly human. It was muscular, had blue hair and green body. It looked similar to a giant black "heartless" from a video game called Kingdom Hearts. As that thing finished growing. It chased started to come after after me. Around that time, there was a thought in my head that said, "Only one way to find out." and there was a stretching mechanical arm that I was using to fight it. I was in third person view like a third person shooter. A little after that I woke up.


Heavenly Father, thank for my dream. In Jesus Christ name. I pray. Amen.


Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!