08/12/24 08/13/24 Dream

My last sleep, I had a couple of dreams. One of them I forgot about. The second dream, I was in this big auditorium. It kind of looked like a theater accept bigger than any theater I was ever at. I encountered my grandparents. Their seats were somewhere in the middle fart left towards the back. They were sitting  on the end of the rows. The room was dark. The thing lighting up the room was a big screen playing something. Not certain what it was about. I also had my boss at the current job I work at. He was there. I think a few of my siblings were there also. I had the moment where I was going to sit by my grandparents a few times because that same part of my dream happened over and over. 


I woke up and my sister sent me a set of pictures that I took that included my grandparents. Correlation?


Heavenly Father. Thank you for all dreams. Thank you for the gift of dreams for it is always you LORD. In Jesus Christ name. I pray. Amen.


Daniel 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.


James 1:17

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!