3/24 08/14/24 Dream

 Last night's dream was about me sitting somewhere with one of my sisters, and then I saw a group of people walking across the street towards a backyard. One of them, I knew from some time ago. She went by the nickname peanut. Then my oldest brother cracked a joke about my 2nd oldest brother. Then I dreamt I was at a buffet. It was decent sized buffet. I can't remember what there was, but some of the items you could see the bottom to as if the food needed to be refilled.


James 1:17

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.



Heavenly Father. Thank you for my good gift of dreams. Thank you for everything LORD. In Jesus Christ name. I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!