8/25/24 8/25/26 Dream

 Last night I had a dream that I was watching a video of people throwing spears and killing people on these stars. They looked almost if they were in a video game. There were three videos that seemed to be roughly 5 minutes each. On the last video there were two people who were hiding and two people came and speared them or at least tried to. I cannot remember. I tried to rewind one of the videos. After the end of three videos, Steve Harvey who is a celebrated. Sank beneath a seat that Oprah Winfrey was siting in, and they began to speak about it. The two people at the end were of the third video were standing at the top of some stairs getting ready to come down to talk.


Heavenly Father. Thank you for all things. Thank you for my dreams. In Jesus name. I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!