Stuff on My Mind

 Matthew 19:26

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.


Lately I have been thinking about the phrase, "With God all things are possible."

In addition, there's Bible verses that reoccur in my head over and over. I understand the darkness could not comprehend the light, so I'm aware there's darkness that dwells in me.


John 1:5

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.


There are childlike faith things I believe that do not come to pass. There's a lot of Daniel 12:4 knowledge that I don't talk about that crosses my mind simply because I don't want to be a stumbling block to my brothers and sisters in Christ.


Romans 14:13

13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.


Heavenly Father, I pray anyone going through the same afflictions as me are conquering them. In Jesus name. I pray. Amen. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!