If you Can See Get a Something in a From this in a video of yours, a Shoutout would be appreciated.

 Often times I hear something in a video of yours that involves something in my life that I had recently experienced, or something that was on my mind or something relevant to me in a recent time frame. 


Pastor Robert Breaker

Pastor Gene Kim

Pastor Jae Joo

Pastor Brett Meador

Watchman River Channel

Whoever else I'm forgetting if anyone

If any of you make a video based on something from this blog, my name is Kalen and shoutout would be appreciated. Maybe it is just coincidence, but very often one you mention something that involves me  in some way.


LORD Jesus bless you. 

I am a C. I am a C-H. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_mhPX7C5k

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!