A Teaching 3: A Prayer For Today

 Isaiah 35:6


Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

Isaiah 65:24
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Isaiah 59:2
But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Heavenly Father. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being the King of kings and the LORD of lords. I pray you lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. I pray you turn us away from all sins. I pray you restore the joy of Salvation. I pray you unify us as one in the Body of Christ. I pray we can leap as dear. May you to bless all abundantly. I pray the Holy Spirit makes all believers 777% Holy. I pray the Holy Spirit uses us to love one another. I pray for a world of no more sin. I pray for daily miracles. I hope you make all believers selfless. Help use to serve you LORD. I pray for an everlasting joy of the LORD for all. I pray all come to repentance and seek the knowledge of truth. I pray we draw so close to you that you create things fast like in the book of Genesis. I pray you enhance our faith. I pray you help us to remember your power. I pray we get to walk with you and talk with you. I pray your will be done. In Jesus Christ name. I pray. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!