Thinking About God's Power

Daniel 12:4


 Psalm 100:5

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.


Revelation 19:6-7

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.


DO NOT READ THIS IF IT YOU'RE A WEAKER BRETHREN IN THE FAITH. THERE'S PARADOXES IN HERE THAT COULD CAUSE A STUMBLING BLOCK.


I was thinking about the LORD's power recently. In Heaven, is He really never going to use all His potential?

Fathoming GOD the way I do, I believe it will better than one can imagine, nevertheless is going to be something that He holds back a lot? Often times I pray for stuff, and it does not come to pass. I have prayed recently for manna to fall out of the sky, I have prayed things that do not come to pass. Things that are righteous to pray for. Things that are selfless. I think in Heaven He could make arcades. Things of true joy and infinite fun, but knowing GOD the way I do, I think it might be nothing with a perfect peace behind it (accept the many mansions, streets of gold and things He already promised.) I think it will be counter common man's expectation. I've drawn closer to the LORD, so I don't say my expectation. The Bible says we will sin no more, but there's just something in me that tells me there's going be a falling away in Heaven like when Lucifer fell and became Satan. There's something that tells me no more is not what we think. Just like the Bible says GOD will never leave you nor forsake you, yet many depart from the faith in last days taking heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. I think it will be the same in Heaven. Something is going to happen that, theoretically, where no more sin does not mean no more sin, but a fall. Based off what I've learned about GOD and finding Him and Serving Him, often times GOD's words is not what they think. For example, if you believe GOD's power you pray for things like I have hoping for it to come to pass such as manna falling from the sky, or bringing someone back to life, or small stuff (or stuff one would think is small) such as better income a job etc. But it seems like those prayers never come to pass. The Bible says ask and you shall receive. You ask, but often times you don't receive, even if it's something righteous like praying for the LORD to take away a sin out of you. GOD's way is not Him protecting you the way one would think an all-powerful and all-loving GOD would, but rather He talks about something to warn His creation and then 100% goes against Him. Like Adam and Eve. The LORD warned Adam not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but did He not simple destroy it? Why did He not stop the pride from entering Lucifer's heart? 


This kind of stuff is on my mind often, but I do not contemplate on it because It's better to serve the LORD and seek His goodness then wonder about the paradoxes of life just to find out no matter what you figure out there's no escaping the reality of one's options.


Well anyways may the Risen Savior Jesus bless you!!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stomp

Isaiah 35:5-8

FOR MY BELOVED BROTHER-IN-LOVE, DAVID!!!!!!! SEE???????? THE LORD USES NUMBERS!!!!!!!!